Blue Catholic Chapel Veil, Mantilla for Church, Catholic Gift for Her by BenedictaVeils
Make a profession of faith by veiling; express your joy in our Lord by choosing lovely and lively colours and original designs like this blue mantilla lace veil!
- perfect for all of your occasions, this beautiful blue tulle embroidered Catholic chapel veil features a lovely and rich Rachelle lace trim on all edges
- custom embroidery along all the edges completes the design
- a very comfortable and light veil for Mass, simple yet ornate
- measures about 45X22 inches
- the blue hues are classic and flatter all complexions and hair colour
- the front edges of this Catholic mantilla are longer allowing the wearer to tie them in the back of the head, if a different style of headcovering is desired
Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag, and an elegant handmade gift wrap.
A comb can be sewn into your veil for extra security. Please see the separate listing.
BenedictaVeils provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.