First Communion Veil, White Mantilla Princess Veil, White Lace Mantilla by BenedictaBoutique
The holy first Communion is a momentous event in your young daughter’s life as it takes her one step closer to Jesus. Make this day even more memorable for her with this beautiful and charming first communion veil!
As pretty as it is versatile, is just perfect for a young lady; if she treasures it, it can follow her all the way to the celebration of the Sacrament of Confirmation, and even to every Sunday Mass as she grows into a graceful and Godly young lady!
- designed with the Holy First Communion in mind, this mantilla princess style veil can just as beautifully serve as a veil for a junior bridesmaid and flower girl
- features a delicate and soft organza decorated with tiny golden and silver dots, an embroidered white organza trim fixed to the veil with custom golden thread embroidery
- measures about 27X18 inches
- very ornate and very elegant
- the fabric is very soft offering a beautiful and flattering drape
- the light hues flatter all complexions and hair colour
PROCESSING TIME:Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days usually via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag, and an elegant handmade gift wrap.
A comb can be sewn into your veil for extra security. Please see the separate listing.
BenedictaBoutique provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.