Golden Mantilla Infinity Veil, Embroidered Chapel Veil by BenedictaVeils
At last, you can say goodbye to all the pins and combs with this beautiful beige and champagne mantilla in the infinity style! Simple yet ornate and perfect for all seasons and all occasions, it can be worn as a regular scarf and simply slip up to cover the head before entering into the Presence of Our Lord. It's very practical as it does not slide off! Whether you are new to the beautiful tradition of veiling in the Real Presence of our Lord or a veiling veteran, this lovely embroidered chapel veil is sure to become your favourite!
- a handmade beige and champagne embroidered lace Catholic chapel veil featuring a lovely custom designed embroidered trim
- a very comfortable and light veil offering good coverage
- the fabric is lightweight and soft offering a beautiful and flattering drape
- measures about 42X20 inches
- this is a ONE SIZE FITS ALL veil
- the subtle yet elegant hues suit all complexions and hair colour
- simple yet ornate and perfect for all seasons
PROCESSING TIME:Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.SHIPPING TIME:
North America: 4-6 business days via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide!
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag, and an elegant handmade gift wrap.
BenedictaVeils provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.