Mantilla for Mass, Black Chapel Catholic Veil, Church Veil Black, Catholic Gift for Her by BenedictaVeils
Made with soft, exceptionally delicate and airy black and gold lace net, this lovely mantilla for Mass is an elegant and classic choice for Sunday Celebration and a beautiful gift for any Catholic lady!
- beautiful black Catholic chapel veil featuring a very delicately woven, almost weblike fabric mixed with gold thread
- trimmed in lovely black lace
- measures about 34X18 inches
- the delicate yet durable fabric is soft offering a beautiful and flattering drape
- the gold and black hues flatter all complexions and hair colour
PROCESSING TIME:Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 4-6 business days via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag, a lovely lavender sachet, two beautiful holy cards, an elegant handmade gift wrap and a gift tag with a standarised thank you note from BenedictaVeils. Please see the last pictures for reference. If you would prefer a blank gift tag, please specify so in the message to buyer section at check-out.
A comb can be sewn into your veil for extra security. Please see the separate listing.
BenedictaVeils provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.