Blue Chapel Veil, Blue Catholic Veil, Catholic Gift for Wife by BenedictaVeils
Make a profession of faith by veiling; express your joy in our Lord by choosing lovely and lively colours and original designs like this blue mantilla veil! Perfect for Sunday Mass and all of your occasions, a wonderful choice for yourself or a thoughful gift for a loved one whom you would like to encourage in continuing the beautiful tradition of veiling for Christ!
- this beautiful blue tulle princess style chapel veil features soft velvet dots that form an elegant design and lovely and rich Raschel lace trim on all edges
- a very comfortable and ultra light Catholic veil, simple yet ornate, perfect for all seasons
- measures about 27X18 inches
- the rich blue hues are classic and flatter all complexions and hair colour
- a very feminine church mantilla with a nostalgic and romantic note to it
Also available in gray tulle.
Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag, and an elegant handmade gift wrap.
A comb can be sewn into your veil for extra security. Please see the separate listing.
BenedictaVeils provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.