Purple Infinity Veil, Embroidered Lace Infinity Scarf for Mass, Chapel Veils, Modest Headcovering, Veil for Advent or Lent, Latin Mass Veils by BenedictaVeils
You can finally forget about pins and combs with this beautiful purple infinity veil!
Simple yet ornate and perfect for all seasons and all occasions, though especially appropiate for Advent or Lent, this embroidered lace infinity scarf for Mass can be worn as a regular scarf and simply slip up to cover the head before entering into the Presence of Our Lord. It's very practical as it does not slip off!
- features a lovely embroidered floral pattern in gold thread
- very comfortable and light, made with exceptionally soft lace
- trimmed in delicate lace and measuring about 60X26 inches
- large enough to cover the shoulders for most wearers
- the lace fabric is lightweight, slightly stretchy and soft offering a beautiful and flattering drape
- the elegant, rich and classic purple and golden hues flatter all complexions and hair colour
PROCESSING TIME:Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 4-6 business days via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag and elegant handmade gift wrap
BenedictaVeils provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.